Bathroom Renovations Midrand
Are you tired of your old bathroom? Do the fittings come from the ’50s? Is everything old and leaking? Then your bathroom might need Renovating. Building Pros can connect you with a vetted Building Contractor specializing in bathroom renovations in Midrand.
Midrand | Noordwyk | Halfway House Gardens | Vorna Valley | Carlswald | Blue Hills | Randjespark | Kyalami Estate
Complete or Partial Bathroom Remodeling in Midrand
Whether you are looking to renovate your bathroom completely or you just want to replace some items a vetted Building Pros contractor will be able to complete the task quickly and affordably.
Partial Bathroom renovations
You might be on a strict budget or not mind most of your bathroom with just that one thing bugging you. Our vetted contractors will be able to advise you on what actions are possible and how to approach the project. You might find that it is not possible to change out your shower without installing new floor tiles or that it might be possible to just change tiles without harming the fittings. These things differ from site to site and the best way to find out what your options are is to contact Building Pros and we will connect you with a leading bathroom renovator in Midrand
Complete Bathroom Renovations in Midrand
If you are looking to do a complete bathroom renovation a professional bathroom renovator can help you from start to finish with your project. They will help you to stay within budget by helping you make the right choices when it comes time to renovate your bathroom. They might advise you not to move the position of certain fittings in order to save by not having to install new supply lines and sewage. Or perhaps they will recommend changing the supply and sewage lines due to the fact that they are old technology that might fail in the near future that might require you to harm newly installed fittings and tiles.
Some Bathroom Renovation styles available in Midrand
Our partners offer a wide variety of bathroom styles to suit any need and budget below we will discuss a few:
- Vintage-styled Bathroom Renovation – Vintage-styled bathrooms will have luxury countertops, freestanding baths with vintage brass fittings, decorative mouldings, corbels and vanities with raised panel doors.
- Modern-styled Bathroom Renovations – Modern-styled bathrooms might have frameless glass shower partitions, full overlay cabinet construction, wall-mounted vanities with flat panel doors and perhaps a free-standing stone bath.
- Contemporary-styled Bathroom Renovations – Modern fixtures, vintage materials repurposed, and a mix of materials are all components of a contemporary bathroom.
- Small Bathroom Renovations – Our partners use various methods and tricks to help make your small bathroom look fantastic and be functional for daily use.
- Rustic Bathroom Renovations – They will make use of vintage fittings with timber and stone elements, exposed brick and raw concrete finishing to give it that upscale Rustic look
- The Traditional-styled Bathroom Renovation – You might be looking to only renew your bathroom with nothing out of the ordinary. This is normally also the most affordable option.
No matter what style you opt for, our partners will have the job done quickly and affordably. Fill in the form to get your quote now.
How Long will my bathroom renovation take?
Bathroom renovation time will depend on a number of factors including:
- The extent of the bathroom renovation
- The size of the bathroom being renovated
- The Preparation requirements before renovation can begin
- The style of the bathroom renovations
The best way to get an accurate estimate of how long a bathroom renovation will take is to get your bathroom renovator on site and discuss the details of the bathroom renovation with him
Typical Steps of a Bathroom Renovation
Planning and Design:
The first step is to talk to your Bathroom renovation contractor and plan your new bathroom. They will help you design a bathroom that is functional and attractive.
Demolition and Clearing:
After a plan was devised and your bathroom renovation was designed and all the new fittings, tiles and finishings have been selected they will start to demolish and remove the old bathroom fittings and tiles that will not be reused.
Drywall, wall and Ceiling installation or other construction work:
If you opted to install a new ceiling, windows or perhaps change the layout of your bathroom they will now start installing and walls, ceiling and any other construction work required
Electrical and Plumbing work:
After the old bathroom was cleared from everything they will start to install all the new electrical water and sewage piping required for your new bathroom.
Any surface that needs to be prepped for tiling, painting or any other finishing will now be prepped
Installation of new tiles and finishing required:
The contractor will now start to install new tiles or perhaps finish off that raw cement wall and wooden accents.
Installation of Plumbing and Electrical fittings:
Once the walls, floor and ceiling are done the contractor will start to fit all the plumbing and Electrical fittings to your bathroom. This includes all fittings like baths, taps, toilets vanities and anything else that needs to be connected to the plumbing sewer or electrical.
Furniture, Shelving and final Fitting Installation:
Any additional furniture, shelving or fitting will now be installed including any storage cabinets, soap dispensers, toilet paper dispensers and towel rails.
Final Cleanup and Inspection:
After all the work is done we will do the final cleanup. If the contractor is happy with the work they will ask you to do the final inspection of the bathroom with you. If you are satisfied with the work they will hand over the bathroom for use.
Why choose a Building Pros Partner for your Bathroom renovation?
- All partners are NHBRC-certified contractors
- Our partners offer competitive prices while delivering excellent work
- Obligation-free quotes
- They guarantee their workmanship ensuring your bathroom will last for many years.
- Qualified trained experts in bathrooms
- Dedicated to providing outstanding results
- Can perform all types of bathroom repairs and renovations
- Custom designs to suit your needs and your budget