Granny Flat Builders and Renovators across South Africa
Are you considering building a second home on your property? Whether you want to use the home personally or want to earn more money from renting it out. Perhaps a granny apartment is the best option for you. Contact Building Pros today and we will connect you with a leading Granny flat building contractor in your area
Advantages of Granny Flats
A granny flat might be your best choice if you need additional living space or want to generate additional income through rentals. Granny flats have many advantages including:
- Accommodating a growing family
- Extra rental income
- Adds value to your property.
- Perfect to downsize into
- Safe private place for an elderly loved one
These are just some of the advantages of having a granny flat constructed.
Why choose a Building Pros partner to build your Granny Flat
At Building Pros we have hand selected some of the best building Contractor across South Africa giving you peace of mind
Below we list some advantages of selecting a contractor from our Network of contractors:
- All our partners are NHBRC registered and adhere to all South African Building Standards
- High-Quality construction ensures that your granny flat will last for years to come.
- They offer detailed itemized obligation-free quotes
- They have a favourable pricing structure.
- Wide range of standard designs that can be customized to suit your needs
- They Guarantee the quality of their workmanship
So make your life easier and contact a building pros partner today
How Much does it cost to build a Granny flat in South Africa
As a general rule of thumb, building costs range from R6000m2 to R20000m2 in South Africa depending on the construction method and the type of fittings and finishings selected.
For more info on the cost of a granny flat please visit our Granny Flat Building Cost page:
Alternatively to obtain an obligation-free quote complete our online form or give us a call and we will connect you with a leading Granny Flat builder in your area.