Granny Flat Building Randburg
Is your house getting too small to house everybody in comfort. Do you have an elderly family member that will move in shortly? Are you thinking of a secondary residence on your property? Whether you want to utilize the property yourself or you are seeking an extra rental income. A granny flat might just be the right choice for you.
Contact Building Pros today and we will connect you with a leading Granny flat building contractor in Randburg
Aldara Park | Blairgowrie | Bordeaux | Boskruin | Bromhof | Cresta | Darrenwood | Fairlands | Ferndale | Jukskei Park | Kensington ‘B’ | Malanshof | Northriding | Northwold | Olivedale | Randpark Ridge | Robindale | Robin Hills | Windsor East | Windsor West.
Advantages of Granny Flats
If you are in need of some extra residential space or would like to earn an additional rental income a Granny flat just might be your best option. Granny flats have many advantages:
- Accommodating a growing family – A granny flat enables you to maintain close family ties as your family expands and elder generations become frailer. Having parents or grandparents nearby might be crucial since they may require additional care as they age.
- Extra rental income – One of the main advantages of having a granny flat is the added rental income. Everyone could use a little extra money, and a granny flat could provide you with a passive monthly income. If you do not feel like having a tenant full-time, you can rent out the property as part-time or holiday accommodation via platforms like Airbnb.
- Adds value to your property – Granny flats have a great return on investment and could increase the value of your house substantially.
- Perfect to downsize into – Situations in life occasionally shift. Your primary residence may have served you well over the years, but as the kids get older and move out, it can be too big. You can move into the granny flat as a result of this development while renting out the main house.
These are just some of the advantages of having a granny flat constructed.
Granny Flat renovations in Randburg
Often granny flat maintenance is neglected or a granny flat is out of date. Maybe the granny flat was never built to standards. Our contractors provide solutions to any of these problems.
If you have a granny flat that needs a revamp you have come to the right place our partners are specialists at renovating properties whether you opt to partially renovate the property or completely renovate the property they can help you find a solution that fits your needs and budget.
It is quite common that when your granny flat was initially built it might not have been done to standard. They can help you determine what changes need to be made to the property and determine the best route for getting your property safe and up to standard.
Get your obligation-free quote today by completing our online form or by giving us a call and we will connect you with a leading Granny Flat renovating contractor in Randburg
Selecting the best Granny Flat builder
When it comes time to select a granny flat builder we recommend that you ensure that:
- NHBRC registered – You should ensure that the building contractor you select is registered with the NHBRC and that any work done complies with South African building regulations.
- Detailed Itemized Quotation – When requesting quotes make sure that the quotes provided are detailed so it is easier for you to compare the quotes from various building contractors and limit the number of hidden costs.
- Testimonials – Selecting a builder who has endorsements, reviews, and client references available is a solid indication that you are on the right track to finding a trustworthy builder.
Insurance – Make sure that the contractor is insured for any problems or injuries that might happen on-site because if they are not insured you might be liable for any injuries or mishaps that happen on your property.
Advantages of choosing a Building Pros partner
These are some of the questions we recommend asking your house renovation contractor.
You should add some questions of your own after you have decided what is important for you regarding your project.
When selecting a building contractor it is often hard to find a contractor that is honest and will provide you with excellent service. Below we list some advantages of selecting a contractor from our Network of contractors:
- They are NHBRC registered and all structures built to comply with South African building regulations.
- Their quality of construction is impeccable and you can be sure the building will last for many years to come.
- They offer favourable pricing systems and obligation-free quotes
- They offer a wide range of designs to choose from.
- Buildings can be customized to suit your needs and budget.
These are just some of the advantages of working with a vetted Building Pros contractor.