New Garage Building Bloemfontein
Do you need a place to store your car safely? Did you get a new vehicle and don’t know where to store it? Are you in need of some undercover storage space? Do you need a workshop for your new hobby? A newly built garage can cater to all these needs.
Whether you are looking at building a free-standing or connected garage. A vetted Building Pros contractor can get the job done quickly and affordably. Contact Building pros today and we will connect you with a leading Garage Building contractor in Bloemfontein.
Get a professional builder in Bloemfontein and surrounding areas:
Rayton | Bainsvlei | Bayswater | Brandwag | Fichardt Park | Langenhovenpark | Universitas | Westdene | Bloemfontein Central | Glen
Advantages of a closed lockable garage.
There are many advantages of a built garage. Below we will list a few:
- Safety and Security – Having a closed, lockable garage can provide additional security to your vehicles and any items stored inside proving you with some peace of mind.
- Additional storage or workshop space –. A garage can be customized to provide additional space for the storage of goods or might provide you with a space to work on your hobbies.
- Adds value to your property – A properly build garage will have a great return on investment when it comes time to sell your property.
Extra living space or bedroom – Customizing your garage can allow you to add a private guest room or perhaps a small Lapa area on the side.
Planning and Building a customized Garage
If you have decided that you are going to build a new garage there are a number of factors that you should take into account when designing and planning your garage. Firstly you should decide how many cars will need to be stored in the garage. Secondly, you should decide what additional functionally the garage should have, like perhaps it should accommodate a guest bedroom, a small workshop area or perhaps some storage space for the kid’s bicycles. You should also decide what type of construction methods you are going to use and the type of garage door you are going to fit.
No matter what your specific needs are our vetted contractors can help you plan, design and build a suitable garage. Whether you only need a single garage or perhaps a triple garage with a loft they can help you design and build the perfect structure for your needs.
How long does it take to build a Garage
There are many factors that can affect how long it will take to build your garage:
- The size of the garage will be one of the primary contributing factors to how long your garage build will take.
- The type of construction method used will play a major factor in the construction time. A brick-and-mortar garage will take a lot longer to build than a prefab garage that simply needs to be assembled.
- Building plans and approval process can also have an effect on the time to completion. The more complex the design of the building the longer the architect or draftsman will take to complete drawings. Additionally, the approval time and process will differ from municipality to municipality.
Taking all these factors into account the total construction time for a garage can vary immensely ranging anywhere from a few weeks to a few months.
What to look for when selecting a Garage Building contractor.
When it comes time to select a building contractor when building your new garage these are some things to look out for:
- NHBRC registered – You should ensure that the building contractor you select is registered with the NHBRC and that any work done complies with South African building regulations.
- Detailed Itemized Quotation – When requesting quotes make sure that the quotes provided are detailed so it is easier for you to compare the quotes from various building contractors and limit the number of hidden costs.
- Testimonials – Finding a trustworthy builder is made easier if you choose one that has recommendations, reviews, and client references available.
Insurance – If the contractor is not insured, you may be held responsible for any accidents or injuries that take place on your property. Check to see if the contractor is insured for any issues or injuries that may arise on-site.
Advantages of choosing a Building Pros
It can be challenging to choose a building contractor who is trustworthy and will offer you top-notch service. The benefits of choosing a contractor from our Network are listed below:
- They are NHBRC registered and all structures built to comply with South African building regulations.
- There quality of construction is impeccable and you can be sure the building will last for many years to come.
- They offer favourable pricing systems and obligation-free quotes
- They can help you with the planning and design phase.
- Buildings can be customized to suit your needs and budget.
These are just some of the advantages of working with a vetted Building Pros contractor.